Your Portal To Australia’s Best Private Funds.
What Is Private Funding?
“Private Lending”, “Solicitor Funding” or “Private Mortgages” are commonly known as the ‘Oldest form’ of lending.’ A Private Funder is a type of financial provider whom operates in a non-bank environment where investors provide the capital required for specific loans. A private funder is regulated by ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission)
What Products Can ‘AAA’ Assist With?
- Bridging loans Short term financing for up to 12 months to a maximum 70% LVR
- Development/Construction Finance up to 80% of LTC
- Land Banking up to 60% LVR
- Residual Stock for Developers up to 70% LVR
- Rural Properties including Vineyards up to 50% LVR.
- No Financials (Using accountants letter) to 70% LVR.
- Adverse Credit from 70% LVR
- Resident and Non Resident Construction to 60% LVR.
Who Can Use Private Funds?
Any individual or registered company. We have over 25 private lenders on our panel.
Each have different specialities:
- Location (Most are state based – we have funders in each State and territory of Australia.)
- Property Type (Residential, Land, Construction,Residual Stock, Industrial, Commercial)
- Financials (Lo Doc or Full Doc)
- LVR (Loan amount as a percentage of the value of the land.)
What Are the Turn-Around Times?
There are fewer people involved in the Private Funding process than when you go through Bank Funders. ‘AAA’ have excellent relationships with Australia’s Best Private Funders. This means, we can often obtain a letter of offer within the working day! From Application to settlement, the average turnaround, including valuation, is 3 weeks.
Want To Find Out More?
Call or Email us to discuss your specific private funding needs.
All Emails replied to within 20 minutes, Call Anytime 7 days per week
02 9299 1144
Brokers – please send an email to Melissa@aaamortgages.com.au to become accredited with ‘AAA’ Commercial Mortgages.