Is Your Construction Loan for Commercial or Residential Purpose?
COMMERCIAL – Development/ Building Finance
RESIDENTIAL – Home Renovation/ Building a New Home From Scratch.
‘AAA’ Are experts in Commercial construction. We manage the process with you form purchase to completion and know all the ins and outs of bank and investment fund financing.
- Feasibility is the first thing ‘AAA’ looks at in judging the quality of a project.
- The feasibility must include a 5-10% contingency fee of the total construction cost.
- Today pre-sales are very important.
- Majority of major banks require at least 100% debt cover.
- Private lenders – normally require from 0-25% debt cover. (Rates from 7.5% -12.5% p.a.)
- The off-the-plan purchasers must be arm’s length from the builder/ developer
- At ‘AAA’ we can put together the strategies that can mitigate the negatives of a lender’s credit department.
|Loan Type||Interest Only or Interest Capitalising for terms up to 24 months|
|Loan Amount||$250,000- $200 million|
|Interest rates||Variable Rate (90 Day Bank Bill + Margin) – Call us for a quote!|
|Security||Eligible commercial & Residential property|
|Establishment Fees||Application, Valuation, QS and Legal fees may apply|
|Ongoing Fees||Progressive drawing fee may apply|
Renovating or Building a New Home from Scratch?
Our Rate 3.86%pa.
Most banks will charge you a higher rate during the construction period, whereas our bank charges the same amount for construction as it does for a normal home loan.
|Loan Type||Interest Only 1-5 years.|
|Loan Amount||$150,000- $2.5 million|
|Interest rates||SAME AS YOUR HOME LOAN – 3.99% pa.|
“The road to success is always under construction”…